I am going to provide a list of some of the emotional disturbances I have dealt with, and the resources God lead me to use to find relief and healing from them.
Dissociation -- The book "Healing Broken Wings" by Sharon Reece at http://healingbrokenwings.com/
1. Fear -- Take the fear and tell my spirit to go to my beginnings of when the fear started and analyze it and resolve it perfectly and permanently. Then go forward in time healing every situation that built upon the foundation of the first until now, I am fill with God's truth, light, understanding and peace. Tell myself to hasten time and heal perfectly right now. This is a paraphrased version of 'the script' that is taught about in the book, "Feelings Buried Alive Never Die" by Karol Kuhn Truman. Do this for every single negative emotion; state it and then replace it with the correct emotion. The choice to change how you feel occurs before the actual feeling does, so you just have to have faith and do it. Many times doing this, I have had the memory of what caused the fear come up in the hours and days after replacing the feeling. Most therapists work on cognitive therapy, which changes your thoughts and then your heart, but this book is about changing your heart first and your thinking changes with it. I think that is what Jesus does, He heals our hearts first, then our thinking changes. Of course, when you know you are thinking wrong, you need to decide not to allow anything but the truth in your thoughts. The truth allows for suffering, but it does not allow you to exaggerate your suffering, which enables you to accept responsibility for it and change. The ability to not exaggerate and take responsibility for your pain is also great marriage help I have found.
2. Dissociation -- If there are any pieces of you that you thought were not worthy because you thought it was their fault you were thrown into a flight or fight response, recognize that it is not their fault and open your arms to let all of those pieces back into your soul. Go through your whole life and see Jesus Christ being with you every minute of your life since before you were born, and invite all the pieces of you to come and be with Jesus. After the pieces have all come into your soul, do a figure 8 around your body to cement them inside your soul. Practice loving yourself. The Book of Stones: Who they are and what they teach by Robert Simmons and Naisha Ashian is very good at helping you realize all the different aspects of a healthy and balanced emotional body. Sometimes you are missing pieces of your emotional body without knowing it, and these stones are great to look at to assign an aspect of emotional health with a physical stone. For example, one of the stones is called rubellite which was great for helping me figure out I was missing the ability to psychologically want a close and sexual relationship with my husband, and bring sexuality back into the context that Jesus designed it to be.
3. Low Self Esteem -- God lead me to friends who loved me no matter what. I was the first person to reach out to make these friendships, but I am so glad I did, it was the best thing I ever did for myself. I recognized that I deserved friends and reached out to make friends. At first, it was awkward and things didn't go perfectly, but I stuck with it and made 2 of the best friends I have ever had in my life. They truly loved me and saw the good in me that I couldn't see, and it saved me.
4. Bad Body Image -- I found a study that I posted on my Weight Loss blog that showed that women who were put on a diet and lost weight were actually more depressed than the control group. To lose weight for the hope that you will be more sexy or skinny or acceptable is a bad idea, because your weight doesn't have any association with your sexuality or acceptability. If you are going to lose weight, do it because the process makes you happy, not because your supposed to in order to be acceptable to the world. It is better to focus on making life changes that bring happiness, not weight loss, because weight loss does not equal happiness.
5. Self Righteousness and Shame, the Bi-polar Bandwagon -- It really is by grace we are saved, and no one of us is better than the other. We are all perfectly imperfect. We learn to crawl, then stand, then walk, and then run. That is how we all do it and none of us is better than the other. The spiritual aspect of the soul is no more important than the physical aspect of living. God wants us to get off our knees and go to work. He already saved us, so we need to get up and live. The book Healing the Shame that Binds You by John Bradshaw was excellent at healing the inner shame that forces you to turn to self-righteousness out of the false belief that you are worthless as you are.
6. Rage Against God -- The only way I survived was to recognize this was not coming from me and exclaim, "In the name of Jesus Christ my Master I command you to depart." The feeling does not go away until after you have faith to say it. It will tempt you to reason with it if you do it will win. It is the most horrible emotion I have ever experienced because it appears to be so powerful, but it isn't you just have to command it out as quickly as you figure out what is going on. It does appear that this demon is tied to witchcraft and I found it extremely helpful to pray to break any ties with witchcraft that I may have run into in any of my dealings with other people.
7. Self Harm -- Another terrible demon. You just have to recognize it is not you and command it out just like I wrote in step 6. It is so overpowering so you have to do it as soon as it enters your awareness. If you give it even 1 second of consideration it will overpower you, there is no time to reason with it you just cast it out immediately. It also helps to recognize that this one hits you when you really start making progress in your emotional healing, so I would tell myself, "I am breaking programming! I am breaking programming!" To mean, that though it is painful, I am changing my old ways and this demon manifesting here is proof I am really getting through to some of those dirty emotional stains.
8. Addiction -- I never had a drug addiction, but I did have small addictions, such as sugar addiction and even addictions to feeling negative. I learned to let myself feel. Every time I was indulging, I had to stop, forgive myself, and then feel the pain that I was trying to ignore. I think most people have pain from the past that needs to be healed and so we use addictions to show we have power over them. But we can't control our feelings until we understand them, and we can't understand them until we feel them. Our body won't bring up more feelings to feel and then analyze and release to the Lord then what we can handle. I learned to go into the closet and cry, mourn, or even scream, and then give that burden in picture form to the Lord. It is amazing at how well this heals you. Also EFT: a tapping technique to release negative thinking patterns is helpful and you can study this on mercola.com.
9. Sexual Perversion -- I had a very evil spirit in me that would put horrible pictures in my mind. I think some people label this as obsessive-compulsive disorder. I just fought it forever. Finally, I started replacing those images with healthy sexual images. I realized that Adam and Eve were naked in the garden before the Lord. I recognized that Jesus Christ created my body and made it sexual and pleasing to my husband, and it brings Jesus Christ joy to share me with my husband. I recognized that sex was designed to allow me to know my husband's soul, not just his body, and I trained my mind to enjoy the soul aspect of sex which combines the body with the spirit. I recognized that when Adam was forced to choose between God and Eve, he chose Eve. Which means as a woman, I am pretty special if a man would be willing to leave God just to be with me. I recognized that though society perverts sex and takes it out of marriage, sex belongs inside marriage. Just like when you get a body, your spirit and body are sealed together, when you have sex with a person, you are supposed to be sealed to that person forever. That is the only context that sex should ever happen within. Because I had been sexually abused, I felt like a garment someone bought at the store, took it home and wore it, and then returned it back to the store. I had to realize that that is just not how it is supposed to be. If you are going to buy a garment, choose the one you want, and then take it home and treasure it forever. Wear it every single week if not more than that, and make it part of you. That creates a psychological healthy environment for God to teach you so many things about creation using sex as a sacrament. I also read the book Intended for Pleasure by E.D. Wheat M.D., Gaye Wheat., and Dennis Rainey. This book helped me see that as a woman, it is really okay to be the responder in marriage and allowed me to feel comfortable with my husband's God given role to lead our family. I realized that if he were not leading the family, instead of picking up the slack for him and doing his job, I needed to teach him that I expect him to lead our family and then give him space to do his job. It was a good reinforcement for God given roles when in the world today women are taught that they have to do men's jobs or they should feel guilty; which is not true. A woman really is happier when her husband leads, it provides a sexually and spiritually healthy environment. A husband should lead his wife just like Christ leads the church. She needs that and it is okay she needs that; she was not created to be a leader. She was created to follow; as long as she is following righteousness and not being intimidated or manipulated into it; because of course that is abusive.
10. Blood or Soul Ties -- Prayer to break any soul ties I had with any human being other than my husband.
11. Sympathy for Satan -- I imagine most people don't suffer from this, but for some reason I really did for a while. I felt bad for him. I had to realize that Satan was playing me for my sympathy for him, and to realize he has no light and no capability to love me. I had to realize that I kept mistaking him for light, which he is not. Only Jesus loves me, because He was willing to endure everything with me. Also, Satan's anger is his choice and I don't have to choose to feel angry or victimized like he does if I don't want to; he just does it because he is either weak or he is playing me. I realized that Satan would work very hard to get me, but he would never work as hard as Jesus works on a daily basis to save me, and in the end, Satan is going to give up, but Jesus never will.
12. Discouragement -- I had to go out of my way, sometimes on a daily basis to serve someone in order to stave off this little bugger. Doing chores and mundane work also helped put this feeling in line. Regular work and chores helped me glean hope out of the despair. One time volunteering in a assisted living home really helped me.
13. Anger and Guilt-- In order to defeat this, I had to recognize that I could repent right away. Instead of getting angry and then feeling bad about it, I realized I could stop being angry mid-sentence. I had to not take my anger so personally, just stop and consider that good enough repentance.
14. Loneliness -- Jesus Christ really does walk with you through your life. His spirit is literally with you all the time no matter what, nothing you do is going to change that. You are never never alone. Faith in this precedes the miracle of knowing this is true. Faith in this is what gives you the power to change anything, because you realize He is with you right where you are. You don't need to be perfect for Him, or try to please Him in order for Him to spend time with you. He is coming down to your level just because He loves you and this is what He finds joy in dong... being with you. He is your teacher, your helper, your friend, and your shepherd. And He loves it! He gets such a kick out of being with you!!! Even at your darkest moments of weakness when you feel like for sure you are too despicable for Him to ever love you, He hasn't left and He is not going anywhere. He will always be right there.
15. Hopelessness and Despair -- I had to learn to nurture my wounded inner child. It isn't right to feel this way. Someone who feels this needs to be fed, bathed, clothes, and succored in every way like you would succor a little baby. Essential Oils such as Lavender and Insight from Butterfly Express were very helpful. I learned to brush my hair, take care of my body, at times go out to eat or allow someone to feed me, and say kind things to myself. I realized that it is okay to eat something rich in carbs or sugar once in a while if I was feeding that wounded inner child that just needed to feel fed psychologically. I did use honey as much as possible for me because refined sugar is highly addictive and really spikes my hormones. So I make treats with blended up dates or raw honey to feed my inner child. I particularly make these no bake cookies when I need a sweet: 1/2 c. coconut oil 1/2 c. raw honey 1/4 c coconut sugar (optional) 4 t. cocoa simmered on low heat (to keep the enzymes in the honey in tact) and after I add 1 t. vanilla 1/2 c. peanut butter, 2-3c. oats, 1/2 cup flax seeds 1/4 c. chia seeds and stir. I make little mounds of them and freeze it for a minute and they hold up very nicely and are delicious.
16. Racing Thoughts, Confusion -- Apple Cider Vinegar really helped here. Not sure why, I think it has a balancing effect on the hormones. It cured my insomnia due to racing thoughts. Also Butterfly Express (butterflyexpress.net) mentioned above has an oil called Tranquility that helps here as well. I learned to tell myself , "There IS a way out of this confusion, there IS an answer." I talked out loud, especially to my husband and he could see where my thinking was 'off' and get me back on track with reality. I learned to sing and make up words expressing my feelings and not feel embarrassed about it. If I could feel the place in my body that was knobbed up with stress, I would put my hand over it and pull it out and say "in the name of Jesus Christ my Master I command you to depart." This worked very effectively.
17. Boundaries -- This was necessary to regain control and responsibility for my life: Boundaries: When to Say Yes, When to Say No by Henry Cloud and John Townsend.
18. Feeling like I am not good enough -- Listen to 432 hz music on youtube. Also try these hz: 396, 432, and 528. 528 hz is the vibration of love and Christ. The lower vibrations can do some really deep cleansing and healing. Of all the remedies for your emotions, this is the best. It is free, it is fast acting, and it really really works. For me, I really was drawn to 432 hz, I feel like it helps hold my spirit together when it is about to come apart. 432 hz is the resonance of the universe. Normally bands and orchestras tune to 440 hz or higher, but our bodies really respond well to a flatter pitch. I tuned my flute down to 432 hz and was amazed at how much easier it was to play and how much more beautiful it is. I think with the introduction of higher brassier instruments, orchestras keep moving their pitch higher to display that bright and brassy sound, but I truly believe 432 hz is a much better pitch to tune to for our bodies' health and enjoyment.
19. Suicide -- This was so hard. Sometimes I had to hold my breath. Other times God had a well timed miracle for me. I just had to humble myself to the dust and keep doing what was right in faith that I would survive. Just hanging in there until God provides a miracle. I flipped open the scriptures a lot. It was always helpful to realize that I could get out of feeling this way if I opened myself up to the idea that I was the problem, and it was me who needed to repent, not God. I made progress when I accepted that there was something in my belief pattern that was wrong and if I humbled myself to search it out, I would find my way out of this feeling. Prayer helped me a lot when my heart was right and I wanted help trusting God instead of complaining to Him. Which I still say is better than not talking to Him at all. When I typed out my prayers I was able to find greater relief because God really is talking to me all the time and trying to help me.
Julie T. Bucker
Is love stronger? Stronger than all other things? Whose side will you choose to be on?
Satanic Ritual Abuse